Wednesday 8th June 2011, 9.00 - 13.45
Thursday 9th June 2011, 14.00 - 18.00
Friday 10th June 2011, 9.00 - 10.45
|Hasan Ali Khattak||Politecnico di Torino||Architectures and Protocols for Data-Centric Networks||x|
|Alessandro Testa||University of Napoli Federico II||Strategies for Assessment of Runtime Verification techniques in Ambient Intelligence Systems||x||x|
|Dilip Many||ETH Zurich||PhD Presentation - Work to Date and Future||x|
|Krzysztof Rusek||AGH University of Science and Technology||Router interface from the queuing theory point of view||x||x|
|Stephan Matthias Guenther||Technische Universitaet Muenchen||Trends and innovations in measurement based IP geolocation||x|
|Andreas Berger||FTW Telecommunications Research Center Vienna||Botnet C&C Detection - Efficient Analysis of Network Traffic to Detect Emerging Botnets|
|Ilaria Cianci||Politecnico di Bari||Data-centric architecture: advanced modeling and design|
|Carla Passiatore||Politecnico di Bari||Resource Sharing Algorithm for Cognitive 802.22 Networks|
|Orabi Shurrab||University of Bradford||A Realistic Approach to background Traffic Generator|
Information on PhD Talk, Poster and Demo Session
- format: A0
- place your poster as soon as you can (hopefully Monday 6 June).
- Duration: 10 minutes + 5 minutes for questions/answers
- send the pdf of your talk to tma-school <at> comics [dot] unina [dot] it.
- We have only three Demos. They will be arranged during the school.
- PICO provides wi-fi connectivity to each participant. More info here